Tiny life is bursting out

I’m fascinated when spring starts winning over winter – when green leaves burst out of the ground and stretch up towards the sun.
                                                  Shorena Ratiani Photography
                                                  Shorena Ratiani Photography
Sometimes they emerge from very barren places and begin their struggle to survive and thrive. This little plant was my favorite!
Some other images of Spring Awakening:
And a few more pics:
To see more colorful photos, please check out my Flower and Nature Photography Pages.  
Have a lovely time,
If you have a moment please visit my painting and drawing  portfolio and look at digital art page as well.
You can also find me here:
Pinterest | Twitter Instagram | Tumblr WHI

Comments

Popular Posts