For love of ivy

Ivy is my absolute favorite plant. I can spend hours and hours photographing it – climbing up buildings and walls, through tree canopies, on the ground. I love it in every season of the year, in every way and condition – when it is green, red or even completely dried out.
Every single ivy plant is a finished piece of art for me.
Shorena Ratiani Photography
Shorena Ratiani Photography

These natural fractals are beautiful all year round – their green color brings concrete jungles to life and gives me energy and joy.
It is my dream one day to have a big house completely covered by ivy and even more – to be surrounded by a lush garden of ivy!
                                                                        Shorena Ratiani Photography
Do I really need that big house if take into account the significant disadvantages, such as HIGH maintenance and never ending cleaning? Not really, though a big house would have large walls that could be covered with MORE ivy. Would it be too much? Would it quench my passion for exploring the city to take millions of photos of ivy-covered walls? Or would I get really bored of it? I don’t know. Right now, there can never be enough ivy for me!
For this post, I collected photos of ivy growing on colorful walls. Have a look and let me know what you think.
A bit more:
Please visit my photography pages.
Check out my painting and drawing portfolio as well.
You can also find (and follow) me here:
Have a colorful day!
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts