Street cat show

Happy Caturday! ©Shorena Ratiani Photography


I am sure this street cat remembered that I had fed him when I first saw him.
Welcoming street cat. 
Shorena Ratiani Photography
He was sitting near the entrance to a pedestrian tunnel and was dirty, scruffy, and very hungry. I fed him and he was so happy.
When I saw him again after several months I didn’t have any food in my bag so I just stroked him. To show his appreciation, he began a lovely performance involving stretching and posing 💓
When he had finished, he jumped down and disappeared. I was delighted by his theatrical performance but felt guilty that I had no food to give him. I need to improve my street cat catering service 💓
To see more lovely cat photos, please check out my Animal Photography Page 💓💓
If you have a moment please visit my painting and drawing  portfolio and look at digital art page as well.
You can also find me here:

Comments

Popular Posts