Blossom time

Some spring trees are blooming in Tbilisi and I’m so excited. I walk in the city like a shopaholic in a shopping mall, searching for the perfect spring accessory – beautiful blossoms!
And I like all of them! Especially plum blossoms, which usually open well before the leaves, creating a cloud of white flowers against a backdrop of leafless branches.
After a warm February in Tbilisi, plum and apple trees have already reached full bloom.
I love them when they are at their brightest and best!
This is a tiny part of my tree blossom collection:
That’s all for today. In a couple of days I will post more blossom photos. I promise!
Have a great Spring day,
P.S. To see more beautiful flower photos, please check out my 
 Flower Photo Collection and Nature Photography Page.
If you have a moment please visit my painting and drawing  portfolio and look at digital art page as well.
You can also find me here:

Comments

Popular Posts