My family and other animals


Hello there! Hope, you are having nice time 😍
Please grab a cup of coffee, and let’s get to know each other better!
Although I created this website as a journal of my art journey and artsy lifestyle generally, I need to say couple of words about my family members in case they invade to my blog pages and occupy some part of it. Or at least actively participate in the stories, I’ll post here as I wouldn’t be able to restart my career if not their support.
CAST OF CHARACTERS:
The head of the family – Monkey aka Minkey (a shortened version of Mini Monkey) who is actually a cat and not a monkey. We rescued her from the street five years ago. She was dirty, hungry, and thirsty and had a broken leg. We cleaned her up, fed her and fixed her leg and she has been with us ever since. She currently serves as the boss of the household and like all cats is a self-proclaimed princess. She was definitely put on earth to rule!

minkey, cat, kitty, lovely, the boss, pet, animal

Minkey. The Boss.

Minkey is the busiest member of our family. Her responsibilities include the supervision of my artistic work. As an art curator, she closely monitors my progress and ensures that everything is done according to her exquisite taste.

minkey, cat, kitty, lovely, the boss, pet, animal
Minkey the Supervisor

Caucasian Shepherd dog Moses – a pretty girl, not a boy as might be expected by her name. When she was born, her behavior reminded me of the silly seal Moses from Vi på Saltkråkan by Astrid Lindgren, so I named her Moses.

moses, dog, caucasian shepherd, huge dog, shepherd, mountain dog, georgian shepherd,
Moses, Caucasian Shepherd Dog

Moses is a large dog and scary looking but she is a sweet and most loving creature who still thinks she is a puppy who can still jump on your lap. She doesn’t mind that she is five years old already and weighs nearly 70 kilos. Her job description is not too long. She is just responsible for being lovely and cuddly for family members and scary for imaginary intruders. 

moses, dog, caucasian shepherd, huge dog, shepherd, mountain dog, georgian shepherd,
Moses, Caucasian Shepherd Dog

My teenage son lives in his own self-proclaimed kingdom in a part of our house where moms, pets and cameras are not allowed. He has grown up quicker than I could ever have imagined was possible and I require special permission to take a photo of him. Well… this time I didn’t get that permission 😀
And at last my wonderful, very supportive life partner Mike Bear, who persistently supports one of my hobbies – cooking. He probably is only Englishman in Georgia who has actually tasted every single Georgian dish. His current size of waist is directly proportional reflection of this support.
That’s it for now. Thanks for getting to know our family!
Hugs from all of us,
XXXX
Subscribe on my blog to receive updates about my resent works.
And Check out my paintingsdrawing and photography pages as well.
You can also find me on Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Comments

Popular Posts