Annabelle, My Chalk Pastel Drawing

My chalk pastel drawing ‘Annabelle’, queen of Cheeseland 😀 It seems her life is not that easy 😏
'Annabelle'. Drawing by Shorena Ratiani
'Annabelle' is a part of my 'All Colors Matter' drawing series. 
'Annabelle'. Drawing by Shorena Ratiani
Shorena Ratiani Art
Title: Annabelle
Medium: Chalk pastel on paper
Dimensions: 50 X 70 cm (20″ X 28″)
 I hope you found something interesting while you were here. Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions! My contact information can be found on my ‘Keep in Touch’ page.
Come back soon and bring your friends here by sharing.
XOXO
Subscribe on the blog and follow me on other social media platforms.
If you have a moment please visit my painting and drawing  portfolio and look at digital art page as well.
You can also follow me here:

Comments

Popular Posts