Lilac in Bloom!

The lilac is in bloom now and smells utterly divine. I do love it so much! The lilac season is one of my favorite things about spring – the most fragrant time of the year.
© Shorena Ratiani Photography
Here are some photos of beautifully blooming purple and white lilacs 
I found while walking in parks, woodland and even in flower markets. 
It was very pleasant to be around lilac bushes because of their delicious scent – in fact I could smell them before I saw them!
© Shorena Ratiani Photography
Have a look at more photos of spring time beauties.
Happy May day to you and may spring stick around!
💜
P.S. To see more beautiful flower photos, please check out my 
 Flower Photo Collection and Nature Photography Page.
If you have a moment please visit my painting anddrawing  portfolio and look at digital art page as well.
You can also find me here:

Comments

Popular Posts