MY FIRST DRAWING AFTER TWENTY SOMETHING YEARS BREAK

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

Please don’t ask me why she has a tail – she grew it herself.

If I were honest, I would admit that I always wanted to have a long, fluffy tail πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜»
It would be logical and probably more modest if I had drawn my first picture on smaller size paper but I confess that I am an irremediable maximalist. 

I chose the largest paper I could find in the art shops, together with the most difficult type of pastels – the chalk pastels (which are very difficult to stick to paper) and started drawing. It took more than a month to complete.

Here is the result – whole drawing and details.

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani

 The name of my first girl is Amelia.

Dimensions: 70 X 100 cm (28″ X 40″)

Check out my painting and drawing portfolio and Photography pages.Click here to see my digital art

You can also find me on social media platforms:

Pinterest | Twitter Instagram | Tumblr


'Amelia' by Shorena Ratiani 

Comments

Popular Posts